Terms & Conditions
Welcome to dipstyle.it!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of the Dip Style website, at the address www.dipstyle.it.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We ask you not to continue using dipstyle.it if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned solely to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, Dip Style and/or its licensed affiliates own the intellectual property rights to all material on dipstyle.it. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it through dipstyle.it for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below.
It is not allowed:
- Copy or republish dipstyle.it material
- Sell, rent or sub-license the dipstyle.it
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy dipstyle.it material
- Redistribute dipstyle.it content
This Agreement shall commence on the date indicated herein.
Parts of this site offer the user the opportunity to publish and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. Dip Style does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before adding them to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dip Style, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the point of view and opinion of the person who publishes that point of view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, Dip Style shall not be held liable for comments and may not receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication and/or presence of the comments on the site.
Dip Style reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant that:
- He is authorized to post comments on the site and has all the necessary licenses and permissions for such action;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material, resulting in a violation of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant Dip Style a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same way as they do for other websites listed;
- Accredited system activities except non-profit organizations, charities and charity fundraising groups that cannot add a hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications, and information from other sites as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the linked third party and its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
We may consider and approve other linking requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of commercial information and/or for known consumers;
- punto.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- consulting, legal and audit agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link does not place us in an unfavorable position for ourselves or our recorded activities; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for Dip Style; (d) the link is in a context of general information.
These organizations may add a link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party who added the link or its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
In the event that you represent one of the organizations indicated in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you must inform us by sending an email to Dip Style. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and site URLs, a list of URLs on which you intend to add a link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site that you intend to link to. We ask you to wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our company name;
- Using the connected uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to the context and format of the content on the third party site.
It is not allowed to use Dip Style logos or images for links in case of lack of a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect and defend us against any legal action coming from your site. Links should not be added to your site that could be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal or that infringe, violate or suggest the violation of the rights of third parties.
All rights reserved:
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our site. It must immediately approve the request to remove the links. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site:
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, however we are not obliged to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
Exclusion of liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representation, warranties and conditions related to our site and your use thereof. Nothing in this exclusion of liability:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits our or your liability in a manner not permitted by law;
- excludes our or your liability in a manner that cannot be excluded from the law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities related to this disclaimer, including those related to contract, tort or breach of regulatory obligations.
If the site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of any kind.